Re: Disetronic bolus increment, was: RE: [IP] priming bolus amount for silhouet

Yes Virgina, there is a modem bolus adjustment! You can reprogram your
Disetronic bolus rate by modem. I have my set at 0.2. Your doctor can get the
modem and have it set in their office. I go to the Joslin Clinic in Syracuse
and they have the modem set up there. You take the battery out of the
electronic battery compartment (there are 2 battery compartments on the
Disetronic. One for the electronics and one for the pump motor, but the pump
will fully function on one battery) and you insert the pump into the modem and
push down a button that locks it in place. so yes it is here, and it is
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted