Re: [IP]Barry, Thanx for your response to I have been throwing up alot and have low sugars. What should I take?

Barry Bruce wrote:

> maybe some kind of liquids w/ sugar or if you have glouc. tabs try sucking
> on them if it's to hard on your belly to chew'em. lots of luck.
> NO SURRENDER  NO RETREAT !!!!
> Barry Bruce
> email @ redacted

> send the next two lines in a message
> info
> end
> to the e-mail address: email @ redacted

  Thanx Barry,
                 I do feel better and I think I can now go to sleep without
throwing up.
I had some bad turbot fish for dinner.  I tried to suck on glucose tablets but
my stomach is too full.
Marilyn