Re: [IP] Pump training

Lisa previously wrote:

I have a question.  Is it better for my ex husband to be trained at the
same place that our son and I will be trained?  I would think that every
trainer has there way of doing things and it would be better to be
trained by the same person.  Of course my ex doesn't think so.  Please

Dear Lisa,
Not really. There are many people on this list that are doing very well on the
pump, and we are from all over the country. So obviously we have all been pump
trained by different people. try not to make a scene about it, because then
your son may feel that he and his Diabetes are to blame for any rifts that may
Of course this is just my 2 cents worth.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted