[IP] I have been throwing up alot and have low sugars. What should I take?

Hello fellow diabetics,

I ate something bad for dinner and have just been throwing up for the past half
I want to go to sleep but my levels are at 60.  I can't eat anything due to
stressed out stomach.
Should I just go to sleep being low?  Any idea to make my sugars go up and make
my stomach feel better?  PLEASE WRITE BACK SOON!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted