RE: [IP] New thread - unexplained highs - how do YOU change sets?

The only thing left in is the old infusion set base.  The tubing (and pump)
are connected to the new infusion set base.  The old base is just left in
place, dangling, with nothing hooked up to it.  The insulin that is still
under the skin at that site will therefore stay there and be absorbed, even
though no new insulin is infused at that site.  After a few hours, the old
infusion set base is removed.

Hope that clears up the confusion...

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted