Re: [IP] New thread - unexplained highs - how do YOU change sets?

I know this is going to confirm your feelings about nurses (LOL) but I can't
figure what several of you mentioned when changing sites...duhhhh....How do
you keep the old site in when you put the tubing in another site that is
obviously hooked up to your pump?  I really don't get it.  Sorry..
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted