Re: [IP] Pump training

In a message dated 4/22/98 3:01:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Is it better for my ex husband to be trained at the
 same place that our son and I will be trained?  I would think that every
 trainer has there way of doing things and it would be better to be >>

I'm with you.  He needs to hear the same things in the same way you hear them,
to lessen the confusion or misinterpretation of terms used and directions,
guidelines offered.  Will save headaches and arguments later.
Just my opinion as a pump trainer.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted