Re: [IP] Ex-husbands

Hi Lisa-
I'm no lawyer, but I don't think your husband can stop the insurance
company payment for something a dr. prescribed.  I supposed he could
convince the dr. to retract the pump prescription for your son if he
decided to take that route.  I guess the main issue is "who is the
primary caretaker" of your child.  Do you have joint custody?  Might be
something you should consult with a lawyer on.  You might want to check
your divorce decree statement/papers to see if it says something about
"the care of your child."  (i.e. care of child will be determined by the
primary parent, or both parents jointly).

I guess I would try to nip this in the bud.  Avoid arguing with your X
about it and just go to the definitive source, a lawyer.  Once you find
out where you stand, especially if it is in your favor, make sure that
your dr. understands as well, so Mr. X doesn't interfere.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI