Re: Accucheck Complete (was)Re: [IP] Insulin resistance

Renee,

I have a precision and had a pen for a long time.  The precision is great for
portability.  It's completely wacky for lows and highs but at least you know you
are low or high and can keep testing til your back in range.  The pen was not
anywhere near as accurate.  I was "strongly discouraged" by the man at the
diabetic supply store who sells them and at Longs Drugs.  It is not much smaller
to carry around but a little bit.  Don't you wish they'd make them all smaller!
Wish I could fit the profile or complete in a purse!

Ruth