Re: [IP] Velosulin

I tend to tend to end up with M/W/F and T/Th school schedules and it changes each
semester.  Most semesters either M/W/F or T/Th are 5:30-6:30 wake up and the other is a
6:30-8:00 wake up.  Weekends also vary a good deal.  Anywhere from breakfast at 7:30 to
breakfast at 10 or 11.  Volume seems to have more effect than time of day, unless it's
after 9:00 when things do go up more.