Re: [IP] Insulin resistance

Lori,

I've rarely had assistance so I have to admit I just try to figure it out on my
own.  (Not a necessarily foolproof method).  But, I find different menses swings
and haven't managed to figure them out exactly.  I seem to nail it for 6 month
periods and then have the problems your describing.  I've attributed to the fact
that the time between periods varies for me between 29-33 days.  Would love to
know if anybody else has a good method.  As soon as finals are over, I'd like to
tackle this!

Ruth