Re: [IP] Mixing Velosulin & Humalog

Cindy,

Yes -- people on the list suggested it and I've found it works much better than
velosulin than either velosulin or humalog.  Less infection and tissue problems,
longer site use, less lows after meals, less highs after meals, more stable nights
and mornings.  I've heard of 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 1:4, and 1:5 (h:v).  Try graphing the
mixtures to decide which dose is optimal.  (It beautifully shows you what's going
on!).

Ruth