[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

[IP] irritation from tape


If you are having to change infusions because of tape irritation, try
Hyafix.  If you haven't heard of it, let me know and I will tell you how
to get it.  Maybe you can buy it at a drug store, but I haven't seen it
Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/
For subscribe / unsubscribe information,
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted