Wayne,

We change the tubing every week because that's what the pump trainer said to
do. No other reason. I wonder if anyone out there had any feedback on how
often they change the tubing.

Her insulin lasts about 2-3 weeks because it takes 25 units to prime the
tubing.

The connection sticking out of the pump farther hs not been an issue so far.

Bye,

Judy