[IP] Ex-husbands

Does anybody else seem to have trouble with an almost absente ex-husband
thinking he has some sort of say in his child's life when he finds out
you are putting your child on the pump?  After never showing any
interest in 4 years about our son's health, he now says he is going to
put a stop to any insurance payment towards the pump and he plans to
talk to our son's doctor.  I doubt that he has any say about the
insurance and why is he all of a sudden decide to have an input?  Thanks
for letting me vent.  If anybody else is having a problem with an ex or
is currently having a problem let me know how you are dealing with it.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted