[IP] diabetes sux/sour grapes

i'm with ya katie...

my F***NG, %$&*$&#*^$#  eye just gushed AGAIN.  My sugars have been GREAT!  My
mood has been GREAT!  My stocks have been doing Great!!  My life has been
GREAT!  Hell I even had a DATE tonight!!!!!!

I have  lost track how many lasers I have had in this eye, but would be
willing to be I've had more than anyone else...NOT a title I am happy to own!

Sara  *-(     and I am not even in a good enough mood to type the rest of my
overly cute emoticon!!! ^&*$#^&@*^#!!! *&$*&#@#
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted