Re: [IP] priming bolus amount for silhouette vs sofset

The Minimed techical rep just called me back. Michelle is right: he quoted
"about 1 unit", but said it's actually 0.0075cc, which is 0.75 units. I'm
going to try 0.8 units when I change the set on Friday.

For kicks, I asked if he knew anything about mixing H and V in pumps. He
didn't, but offered to ask around and call back if he learned anything. (I
told him about my experiences.) We'll see if he calls back.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted