[IP] Morning, sleep and wakeful

     I'm not sooo bad but here are my settings (which I've had for a lONG
     Midnight:  1.3 u/hr
     5 AM:      0.4 u/hr
     2 PM:      0.6 u/hr
     I don't beleive I changed this with humalog except that I noticed
     between 5 AM and end of day there was a reset of pump to same value as
     before a few times.  I assume these are from former tests of settings
     (who remembers.  My brothers wrote my name on a 3*5 that they posted
     over my bed so I would remember upon waking up).
     Yerachmiel Altman
     Collegiate Insulin Pumper of the year '81
     (being   (a) there were not too many others
              (b) the twelve other pumpers in my Drs practice (most in
                  their 30's and plus) established the award themselves)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted