Re: [IP] priming bolus amount for silhouette vs sofset

Michelle, you are right.  I didn't read carefully.. In one place they say
prime with 1 U and in another, prime with 0.0075 cc, which equals 0.75 U.
I guess they either can't make up their minds or can't make accurate
measurements.  Not good in either case. :-)  I guess I'll will just have to
make the measurement myself and report back here.

<<<From: email @ redacted (Michelle Rands)
Subject: Re: [IP] priming bolus amount for silhouette vs sofset
	I may be wrong...won't be  the first time...but the 10/97 instruction
paper in the sihouette box says 1 unit of U-100 but it also states
something about 0.0075cc...>>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205