Re: [IP] priming bolus amount for silhouette vs sofset

> From: Kaseyfs <email @ redacted>
> The paperwork we got with the silhouette also states a .5 unit priming
> bolus.

> From: email @ redacted
> Janet, the insert that comes with the Silhouette says to prime with 1 U
> after removing the needle and connecting.

Ok, who's right? I guess I'll just experiment and see. (Of course, I only
have 3 samples, but if they work, I will get more. It's only day 2 now.)
I put in a call to Minimed, too, but they haven't called me back, yet.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted