Re: [IP] Funny ratios

>  So what is the "fixed bolus" - a
> fudge factor to make the other ratios constant?  The 15 is between 7
> and around midnight, so I don't think it's leftover from breakfast...
Then maybe the 15 is the real ratio.

The "fixed" bolus is as you say a fudge factor.  You should, however,
be able to bolus the "fudge" and then eat a variable amount of carbo
on different days for breakfast and bolus with your standard
ratio with good results if you believe my theory. I can only say that
it works for Lily. YMMV

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted