[IP] Funny ratios

> I require a 1/5.5 ratio for the morning, 1/12 at lunch, 1/10 for the
> evening and 1/15 for late evening.  It's just part of the normal
> physiology - some of us run at different metabolic rates at different
> times of the day.

You really should try to isolate the ratio differences. Be willing to
bet that the morning difference can be broken into a fixed bolus and
variable standard bolus for carbo. The standard carbo bolus should
match your other ratio which from your numbers should fall between 12
and 15. Actually the 15 is probably a hangover from a little too much
insulin at breakfast. Your probably a 12 all day long if you fix the

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted