Re: [IP] Velosulin

> Why are people so careful about keeping their insulin
>  in the fridge?  When you think of how warm it gets tucked in your underwear
> for several days?
Insulin decay is non-linear. It is slow a low temperatures.
1 1/2 % per month at 83 F/ 28 C. At say 120F (back of hot truck) I
have been told by a lady at Lilly that the half life can be measured
in hours.

I guess my point is that if you leave it somewhere really HOT or in
the sun, it's dead!  Likewise, if you let it freeze, it de-natures
(i.e. the solution comes apart into it's components and wont work).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted