Re: Accucheck Complete (was)Re: [IP] Insulin resistance

     I know how Melissa feels about not wanting to appear"different".  I found
that when I hit 16 all of that changed.  Yes, most of my friends knew about my
diabetes and thought it was neat, but the best part was what my diabetes did
for me.  I got involved with alot of stuff like fundraisers and advocation.
That was the neat part.  People did not see me as different because I was
doing something good for others.  They thought it was great and thought more
of me for it.  That may just be the way people at my school were.  I have
found though that getting invloved is thought of as real cool!  Just passing
on my thoughts.  Sorry to ramble

          Cheri : )
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted