[IP] Insurance payment

Hi Everyone!

Just a bit of good news to share with you!  Minimed called me today, to let me know they had received payment from my HMO for my pump and supplies.  And, now the good news, my HMO paid 100% on all my supplies!  Only 8-% on the pump itself, but that still saves me over $200.00!  I have a really good insurance company, something I am really starting to appreciate, after reading some of the stories here on the list.  Just wanted to share the news!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted