[IP] Mixing Velosulin & Humalog

With all this mail I have missed something.  Why are some of you mixing
velosulin with humalog?  What amounts of Velosulin to Humalog are you mixing?
I've heard time and again on this list that people have trouble with the
stability of humalog.  I haven't had any trouble with it, even with the set
being in 3 to 4 days.  I do get unhappy sometimes with humalog bringing me low
to quickly after a meal and then I go up higher later.  Does the velosulin
help with this?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted