[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #243

Thanks for the info Judy.  So you actually use a syringe for about a month!
I guess the insulin doesnt' mind being close to body temperature for that
long.  That's important information.  But why do you change the tubing
every week?

<<<From: JCunning97 <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: changing syringes and tubing

We change the syringe when it runs out of insulin-we use the 300 setting and
my daughter only uses 9.9 units/day. But we change the tubing every week-the
site every 3-4 days.>>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205