Re: [IP] Velosulin

I am using Velosulin now.  In Canada it is brought in through a drug release
program since the company stopped making it here for distribution.
I was tested for using Humalog but still had an absorption delay of more than
5 hours so didn't make the change.
So to date am still using Velosulin.
Why are people so careful about keeping their insulin
 in the fridge?  When you think of how warm it gets tucked in your underwear
for several days?
I think insulin has better properties now as far as refrigeration goes.
P.S  do diabetics also lose their ability to spell. ?? just asking, I'm losing
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted