Re: [IP] New thread - unexplained highs - how do YOU change sets?

Pete d'Artois wrote:

> Now I'm a bit confused about leaving the old set in after changing.  I
> use the sof-set qr's.  Should I disconnect and leave that short portion
> of the set in for a few hours?  Yhis business of leaving the old set in
> after a change was never mentioned to me when I started pumping.

I use the sofset without the QR. I found the knobbly QR bit gets in the
way. And I didn't really use it. And I'm paying for it all myself!

I have a bit of leakage sometimes, but it doesn't seem to affect my
bg's. However I leave the set in for a few hours by cutting it with a
pair of scissors an inch from the skin, and clamping the lose end with
that blue plastic thing.

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted