[IP] Velosulin vs Regular

OK, I'll bite... what is Velosulin and who makes it? I've used Regular
insulin for 18 years, but I've never noticed the other brew on the
pharmacist shelf. (But then, I wasn't really looking either). Is this a
special order? Why do you use Velosulin instead of good old common Regular?
Or, is this just a pump thing?

As a corollary, once I go on the pump, what should I do with all my old
supplies of insulin? I have 7 bottles of NPH, 4 bottles of Regular and 3 of
Humalog (I often inject H along with R when I'm high). They're all kept in
the refrigerator... can these be recycled?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted