Re: [IP] Velosulin

> I'm sure this topic has been around before, so I hope you don't mind.  I was
>  wondering what members use Velosulin and what kind of results are you
> getting
>  with your blood sugars and with your A1c's?  Has anyone tried Humalog and
> then
>  returned to using Velosulin?

yes, I used Humalog for about 2 1/2 months and then returned to Velosulin.  I
was having severe lows after meals, even with a square wave bolus.  I think my
post-meal levels have been a bit on the high side at times with Velosulin --
but it is better than being at 50!  I saw my endo yesterday and he gave me the
go-ahead to try a 3:1 mix of humalog and velosulin.  I am considering this,
since I would like to have the faster response time of Humalog-- just not too
fast.  FWIW, my last A1c on Velosulin was the same as the one on Humalog which
was the same as the previous one on Velosulin.  I seem to be holding steady at
6.7 or 6.8.

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted