Re: [IP] Re: changing syringes and tubing

Wayne,

With Velosulin I can get 6-8 days out of almost all sets, which is about the
300 units in the syringe.  With humalog more than 3 days is a disaster and the
entire 3rd day is iffy.  With a mixture, the longest I've ever gone is 6 days
twice.  Time one no problem, time two a bump, sore.  The tubing can get
stretched too thin and if you use the syringes (the same one) two many times
they start to be problematic so you can go those 8 days only if the tubing and
sets hold out!  YMMV

Ruth