Re: [IP] Velosulin

Renee,

People seem to argue frequently about whether this is a basal or a bolus problem.
Either way, I've heard lots of stories of larger breakfast boluses.  I get car
sick if I eat more than a piece of fruit or such in the morning so I only really
eat breakfast on weekends.  However, if I eat fruit, the ratio seems to be my
regular ratio.  If I eat Sunday bruch and I take insulin to match the carbs, I run
high and need more.  Don't know if my experience tells you much.

Ruth