Re: [IP] Snackers and Nibblers

I've sometimes found I can get carried away snacking and over an afternoon eat
a significant portion in tiny smidges. In those cases, I sometimes separate the
"nibbles" into little piles for a unit and every time I finish a pile (over the
course of less than say 2 hours), I take a unit.  This works well for non
diabetics trying to stay healthy too although it might be more difficult in a
family or group situation with lots of people around.

Ruth