Re: [IP] Velosulin

Cindy,

I swing around on V. b/c of the long action time (could just be not so good
caluculating -- I'm not sure).  Humalog caused too many site problems.  People on
this list suggested mixing them.  I tried and it works fantastically -- great for
carbs, great for sites, great for control!   I have one last problem which is
large meals or meals with fat and protein and carbs which, due to gastroparesis, I
tend to digest slowly and very unevenly.