[IP] How much insulin in reservoir?

I use a Disetronic and always fill my syringe completely (315 ml).  I change
the site
every 3-4 days, sometimes longer, but only change the tubing and syringe when
the syringe is close to empty.  That is approximately 10 days or more with the
same insulin and tubing with no problems.  (using Humalog).  I often have
extra tubing, which I just throw away if it's not needed.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted