Re: [IP] New thread - unexplained highs - how do YOU change sets?

  Should I disconnect and leave that short portion
>of the set in for a few hours?  Yhis business of leaving the old set in
>after a change was never mentioned to me when I started pumping.
Exactly Pete. If you are experiencing highs after every set change then
leave the pigtail in for 4 hours if you use Velosulin and 2 hours if you are
using Humalog. Most people don't know to teach you that when you start
pumping cuz they ain't as smart as these people. (Michael) Thank you
    How did the new dressing work?

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted