Re: [IP] New thread - unexplained highs - how do YOU change sets?

Now I'm a bit confused about leaving the old set in after changing.  I
use the sof-set qr's.  Should I disconnect and leave that short portion
of the set in for a few hours?  Yhis business of leaving the old set in
after a change was never mentioned to me when I started pumping.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted