Re: [IP] Mixing H&R

NPH and Regular can be premixed and stored in the refrig for up to 30 days
without a problem.  Weren't you referring to premixing R and Lente? Since your
post also refers to pre-mixing R and Lispro(Humalog), if the company does not
recommend it, then I don't think it would be a good idea.   Since Velosulin
and Humalog are made by two different manufacturers, you will likely be on
your own if problems develop when you mix them.  Now I know this is working
for many, but just an FYI.  :<)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted