Re: [IP] Cindy's still here

Hi Cindy
I started pumping on March 2nd and left for vacation to Cozumel on March
21st.  I had plenty of time to get over the jitters and get my important
questions answered by the CDE.  Actually it was kind of nice to get away
from work and go on vacation.  It gave me a little bit more time to
focus on my pump.  I brought the CDE's phone number with me just in case
though....

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper