Re: [IP] good news/bad news

My husband is going to get a short but intensive course in pumping insulin.
He is glad I have the pump and is supportive (even tho he leaves the room when
I change my insertion.)  (my 3 year old granddaughter watches me test my bg
and change my set with a lot of interest and a lot of questions.)

My husband is definitely not a techie (he's a lawyer) and I am going to have
to drag him kicking and screaming into the 20th (not 21st) century.  I have
hope that he can learn because I am not sure I can trust anyone else!

surgery on May 27

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted