[IP] 507?

Ro...would you be interested in selling your 507?...i am on a 506 and
would like to move up...i want the square wave and audio bolus and
backlite...michelle piper at email @ redacted

On Sun, 19 Apr 1998 16:58:49 EDT San21jr <email @ redacted> writes:
>I truly love putting in the red guard into my disetronic pump and
>jumping into
>the pool.
>I previously had a mm507 and for me the biggest advantages were
>waterproof and
>2nd backup pump

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted