[IP] Sour Grapes

I'm angry. Down right pissed. But more sad, depressed and really feeling sorry
for myself . . .

Had my first laser surgery this morning. 32 hits, 80 watts, yellow beam, right
eye. Doc said things were okay. Said I may not need laser again for 10 years
but I gotta go back in 3 months.

I can't help but feel I've come to the beginning of a long list of
complications. The beginning of the end so to say.

I hate this _____ing disease!   :*(
 - Katie
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted