[IP] Tingling fingers

Hi all,

Awhile back we were discussing tingling fingers and which fingers tingle with
carpal tunnel.  If I remember correctly, the consensus was that carpal tunnel
syndrome affects the thumb, index and middle fingers.

I talked to my endo yesterday about the fact that my pinkie and ring fingers
on my right hand have been tingling as well as my forearm.  Guess what--- it
is related to using my computer mouse so much.  Tingling in these fingers is
related to tendons in your elbow, not through the carpal tunnel.  I guess I am
glad to know what the problem is... now I just have to figure out a more
ergonomic way to read all this mail!

Mary Jean
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted