Re: [IP] New thread - unexplained highs - how do YOU change sets?

I change my site only when it needs to be changed either due to unexplained
high sugar, or it is straggly looking or starting to be a little red.  For
example.  Last night when I went to bed I was 175, but at 2am I was 290.
Since I hadn't eaten anything before going to bed, this obviosuly wasn't a
delayed reaction to food, adn I already know my basals are fairly accurate for
the night, BUT the fact that this site had lasted almost a week, made me
decide to get up and change...so I did.  woke myself up about an hour later
and I was back to 175...  went back to sleep and woke up to 80 this morning.

I occassionally leave a site in after I change - but like I said most of the
times I change the site is cuz I htink it has gone bad.

*-)=8 xoxx     <-----so when is the vitamin E going to make a difference on
this sucker??
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted