Re: [IP] Bubbles in the Cartridge

Sometimes degassing the insulin bottle helps. You can do this by
inserting the resevoir into the bottle with no air and just pull the
plunger so that you pull out air from the bottle.If you hold the
resevoir completely straight upside down the air will be forced upwards.
What I do to make it real easy is, when I unscrew the needle from the
resevoir I give the resevoir a few good flicks and all the air comes
out. Then I push out the tiny bubbles out the top and connect to the
tubing- and Voila! it's perfect. Just make sure the bottle of insulin
you use is not straight from the fridge.

Rona