Re: [IP] Re: sites for lean pumpers (and children!)

Buddy Barber wrote:
> Buddy '-)   email @ redacted
> To feel any better I would have to be twins!
> >Trimming the sofset and then trying to insert it brings only one thing to
> >mind...OUCH!!!
> >
> >Barbara
> Your probably right Barbara but I may still try it just to see if it can be
> done. How could I add on to the length? Ha. Just kidding!

I added to the length of my hose once, is that close enough? Caught a loop
of the hose around a fitting on a tank I was working on, then jumped down.
Felt light on my feet, then noticed the super taut hose going up past my
nose. After I climbed back up and disconnected it I found it had stretched
the hose about 4 inches but it still wrked, and I kept it on for the next
2 days, as scheduled.

Mind you, do NOT do this at home, or jump down more than 3 feet.....

Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted