[IP] Exercise

Great post on exercise Delaine.  I hope Michael is making plans to use this
info as a FAQ !!  I feel that for the first time some of the things I
experience make sense. My CDE seems to find my high BG post exercise as some
faulty calculations on my part or worse yet a secretive instance of non-
treated  hi BG (while on my way to DKA hell!)   Thanks sooooooo much.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted