Re: [IP] New thread - unexplained highs - how do YOU change sets?

Bob Burnett wrote:
> However, after reading about users who leave the old set in after changing,
> it seems like many of you change your set *after* a mealtime bolus, which
> seems to explain why insulin leaks from the site. It takes time for the
> insulin to be fully absorbed after a bolus.

That's how I learned it, they told me it's better to change the set AFTER a meal
be sure the meal was taken care of before risking the new set site will work
Never really considered it from your viewpoint, but that's the first I've heard
of it.
Ted Quick
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted