Re: [IP] Nighttime highs

Hi Julia,

Yes the nights are a challenge. Megan has 4 basal rates. 12am-6am is .2. 6am
to 2pm .3(PE and after school playing starts at 2pm) 2pm to 7pm .2 then 7pm to
12 am .4!!! It's weird. I am finally learning to bolus a little more to cover
her meals and then I will probably reduce her basal a bit.

How old is your son? Thanks for writing. Good Luck-I am sleepy in Houston!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted